"To read a novel is to wonder constantly, even at moments when we lose ourselves most deeply in the book: How much of this is fantasy, and how much is real?"
What Our Minds Do When We Read Novels by Orhan Pamuk (via treesofreverie)
"The first time I came around the corner, and Emily reacted the way that she did..the smile you saw from me was a total break of character.It was a totally legitimate..heartfelt..this is really funny!And I think till that point in the show,I’m not sure that Oliver had smiled." - Stephen Amell
A woman who hates you is playing the pianoforte.
You have five hundred a year. From who? Five hundred what? No one knows. No one cares. You have it. It’s yours. Every year. All five hundred of it.
A charming man attempts to flirt with you. This is terrible.
You are in a garden, and you are astonished."
all the people around me are falling in love and im just here falling asleep
i feel like 80% of my life is spent waiting for tea to cool and the other 20% is being angry that my tea is cold because i forgot about it while waiting